Forrester Report: Five Methods For Measuring Call Deflection From Experiences That Begin With Digital
We know that bots and agents can handle far more conversations at once via chat than a single agent can via the phone...
...but per Forrester: “brands struggle to prove that customers resolve issues in these lower-cost channels without escalating to more expensive channels.”
It’s important to show the efficacy of messaging not just as a first line of defense, but as a resolution channel. This Forrester report can help by providing 5 ways to measure call deflection from experiences that begin with digital.
Download now and learn how to:
1. Leverage Customer Journey Analytics
2. Conduct Cross-Channel Leakage Analysis
3. Map Phone Numbers To Specific Digital Touchpoints
4. Bridge Web- And Mobile-App Initiated Calls With Call Identifiers
5. Connect Web Journey And Phone Data For Intent Determination